2022 Annual General Meeting
Notice of the 35th Annual General Meeting of the Henry Doubleday Research Association (working name Garden Organic, "the Company") Company no. 02188402.
10:20am - Log in via Zoom (a link will be sent to all booked attendees at least 24 hours before the meeting)
10:30am - Annual General Meeting:
The business of the meeting will be to consider:
1. Introduction and welcome by Margaret Eyre, Chair of the Board of Trustees
2. Apologies for absense
To approve the minutes of the 34th Annual General Meeting help on Friday, 17th September 2021 (available on Garden Organic's website from 27th May 2022)
4. Presentation of the 2021 Annual Report on Garden Organic's activities by Fiona Taylor, Chief Executive of Garden Organic
5. Presentation of the Consolidated Financial Statements 2021 by Keith Arrowsmith, Treasurer.
To receive the reports of the Board and its auditors for the year ended 31st December 2021 (available on Garden Organic's website from 27th May 2022)
6. Adoption of the Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements 2021
7. Appointment of Auditors 2022
To authorise the members of the Board to appoint auditors and to fix their remuneration
8. Election of Board Members
To confirm elections to the vacancies of the Garden Organic Board of Trustees
11:00am - Organic Gardening Question Panel:
An exclusive opportunity to pose your organic growing questions to Garden Organic's expert horticulturalists.
The business of the AGM being concluded, there will be time for questions from the floor. Where possible we ask that members submit questions in advance. This will allow us to gather the required information in order to respond fully. Questions can be submitted to The Company Secretary by calling 024 7630 3517, by emailing email@example.com or by writing to Garden Organic, Ryton Organic Gardens, Wolston Lane, Coventry CV8 3LG.
Online booking for our AGM has now closed. If you would like to join the meeting please contact us via the details below.