2021 Annual General Meeting
Notice of the 34th Annual General Meeting of The Henry Doubleday Research Association
(working name Garden Organic, “the Company”) Company no. 02188402
13.45 Log in via Zoom
14.00 Annual General Meeting:
The business of the meeting will be to consider:
- Introduction and welcome by Margaret Eyre, Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes - To approve the minutes of the 33rd Annual General Meeting held on Friday, 18 September 2020 (available on Garden Organic’s website from 10 August 2021)
- Presentation of the consolidated financial statements 2020, by Steve Howell, Treasurer - To receive the reports of the Board and its auditors for the year ended 31st December 2020 (available on Garden Organic’s website from 10 August 2021)
- Adoption of the Annual Report and consolidated financial statements 2020
- Appointment of Auditors 2020 - To authorise the members of the Board to appoint auditors and to fix their remuneration
- Election of Board Members - To confirm elections to the vacancies of the Garden Organic Board of Trustees
- Special Resolution to adopt the revised Articles of Association,by Andrew Collins, Vice Chair. Please see details overleaf
- Introduction from the new Chief Executive, Fiona Taylor
The business of the AGM being concluded, there will be time for questions from the floor.
Where possible we ask that members submit questions in advance. This will allow us to gather the required information in order to repond fully. Questions can be submitted to The Company Secretary by calling 024 7630 3517, by email to email@example.com or by writing to Garden Organic, Ryton Organic Gardens, Wolston Lane, Coventry, CV8 3LG
Information on Zoom video conferencing can be found at https://zoom.us.
You will not need to download software to access the meeting, however you will need good internet connectivity throughout. If you wish to attend but are unable to access the meeting via Zoom please call us on 024 7630 3517 to discuss attending in person.
Voting by proxy
Those unable to attend can vote by proxy using the form downloadable here.
The AGM is free to attend but booking is essential. Book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 024 7630 8210.
Importing information - please note that only one place is available per membership, regardless of the type of membership you hold (Individual, Group, Couple, Family). More than one person may join on screen however please do not share the link. This is important to ensure only one vote is cast per membership.
Please note, attendance is restricted to Garden Organic members only.