2020 Garden Organic Annual General Meeting
Due to the lockdown, we have rearranged our 2020 AGM from June to September and will now be held at Ryton Organic Gardens. Please find below the full details. Should we have to change these arrangements again we will contact anyone booked on directly.
14.45 - Arrival and registration
15.00 - Annual General Meeting. The business of the meeting will be to consider:
- Introduction and welcome by the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes - To approve the minutes of the 32nd Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 20th June 2019 (available on Garden Organic’s website from 14th May 2020).
- Presentation of the 2019 Annual Report on Garden Organic’s activities by the Chief Executive.
- Presentation of the consolidated financial statements 2019 by Steve Howell, Treasurer - To receive the reports of the Board and its auditors for the year ended 31st December 2019 (available on Garden Organic’s website from 11th August 2020).
- Adoption of the Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements 2019.
- Appointment of Auditors 2020 - To authorise the members of the Board to appoint auditors and to fix their remuneration.
- Election of Board Members - To confirm elections to the vacancies of the Garden Organic Board of Trustees.
16.00 - The business of the AGM is concluded, there will be time for questions from the floor.
Please note - our AGM is open to members only and will not include the usual Members' Day activities.
Places are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your place online or call us on 024 7630 8210.